Thursday, December 07, 2023

One charge on your scooter can cost you your health, your life and your house


An eco-friendly urban electric scooter caught fire while charging at home.
You can see part of the consequences in the video. Unfortunately, extinguishing the fire is impossible until everything around the electric vehicle has burned.
All electric cars are self-igniting in a similar way.
Losing the car after a fire is the smallest loss. If you are in the vehicle when the fire starts, there is very little chance of escaping it.
Avoid using underground parking lots, as electric cars have unlimited access to them, as well as charging your car in your garage. Not only could you lose your vehicle, but your home if it's connected to the garage.

About the Author



Recent Posts